3 mar 2010


















Welcome again!!!



Pardon My French mixtape - Disco Inferno Take1




Grew up with the coolest 70s, 80s and 90's Pop music and fell in love with House music after hearing the debut LP of Daft Punk: Homework. The rest is disco history!

So now let's boogie!

New Pardon My French mixtape

1. Intro Pardon My French vs.The Tramps - My Disco Inferno Love
2. Fake Blood - Fix Your Accent
3. Armand Van Helden - Funk Phenomena 2010 (Starkillers rmx)
4. Reboot -Enjoy (Riva Starr rmx)
5. Shakira - She Wolf (Calvin Harris rmx)
6. Gossip - Love Long Distance (Riva Starr Vocal mix)
7. Uner meets Deep and Suga - Disco Stu
8. DJ Sneak - You can't Hide From Your Bud (Gramophonedzie Nu Skool rmx)
9. Bloc Pary - Signs (Armand Van Helden rmx)
10. Libex - Liftered
11. The Black Project - Wonder
12. Ou Est Le Swimming Pool - Dance The Way I Feel (Armand van Helden remix)
13. Malente - I like It (Riva Starr Snatch mix)
14. The Black Project - In The Disco
15. Paul Gardner & Hugh Gunnell ft Marcella Woods - Come Get My Lovin (Plastik Funk Remix)
16. Pardon My French - Tonight Is Fine

0 Comments:

Post a Comment



Template by:
Free Blog Templates
This template is brought to you by : allblogtools.com | Blogger Templates